WINDOWS SERVER 2012 FOUNDATION DOWNLOAD
Small businesses that deal with issues related to file access, storage, data protection, and the likes can get help from Windows Server 2012 Foundation. It is a full-featured 64-bit version of Windows Server 2012 that is designed to provide these services. It is already set up inside the server hardware and support one socket servers.
Managing settings on your PC (which functions on Windows operating system) and using your preferred business applications become easier with Windows Server 2012 Foundation. It carries primary IT features, which comprise remote access, print and file sharing, and business information protection. It gives the same enjoyable Windows user experience. Windows Server 2012 Foundation is run by a wide group of certified professionals.
In general, Windows Server 2012 Foundation has features similar to the three other versions of Windows Server 2012. Some parameters make it different though. Some of which include the following:
- It approves 30 Server Message Block (SMB) connections.
- It asks for maximum RAM of 32GB.
- It supports up to 15 users, according to its license terms.
- Client Access Licenses or CALs are not necessary.
- It admits a maximum of 50 Remote Desktop Services (RDS) connections.
- It works with one CPU socket only but can allow unlimited quantity of CPU cores.
- It consents to 10 Internet Authentication Service (IAS) connections.
- It supervises root domain that accepts no trusts at the resource of the forest. Provisional migrations allow this; but if continuous, restart of the system should be anticipated.
Windows Server 2012 Pre-Installation System Requirements (Minimum):
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution screen
- 32 GB of Disk Space
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit Processor
- DVD Drive
- 512 MB of RAM
- Internet connection
- Mouse (Microsoft or other compatible pointing device)