This will require fresh installation of Windows 10.
- Download Windows 10: Sign in to the Volume Licensing Service Center to download Enterprise editions.
- When will I receive the key(s)?: You can get the license key via email within 1-12hrs. If you haven’t received the key for hours, please check the spam or junk mail folder.
- 100% Working: The product key is a lifetime license! Brand new & original!
- Quality Assurance: The product key will never expire, as long as the installation exists. In the unlikely case, you will be offered a complete replacement because it stops working.
#1: How to activate Windows 10 with product key:
- Before you begin, make sure to download and install correct edition of Windows 10. Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 to download the official setup files or to create a bootable USB installation media.
- Go to ‘Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > System‘ and click ‘Activate Windows‘ or ‘Change Product Key‘.
- Click ‘Activation‘ and enter the Product Key you bought. Now your Windows 10 has been activated.
#2: How to check activation status in Windows 10?
Select the Windows Start menu, then select Settings > Update & security > Activation. If Windows 10 isn’t activated on your device, see How To Fix Windows 10 Activation Common Errors for more help.
No matter what help you may need with downloading, installing or activating Windows 10, we’ve got the expertise you need. We’ll give you the support you need until your software is up and running.
#3: Key Features for Businesses in Win10 Enterprise
As part of the Windows NT family, Windows 10 is the first version of Microsoft Windows that receives ongoing feature updates. The Organizational editions including: Windows 10 Enterprise, Enterprise LTSB and Education, Pro Education. The main avenue of acquiring them is a volume licensing contract with Microsoft.
Windows 10 Enterprise offers quite a few exclusive features that aren’t available in the Windows 10 Professional edition.
- Enterprise Data Protection: Windows Information Protection (WIP), previously known as enterprise data protection (EDP), helps to protect against this potential data leakage without otherwise interfering with the employee experience.
- Device Guard: Windows Defender Device Guard is a combination of enterprise-related hardware and software security features that run on Windows 10 Enterprise edition and Windows Server.
- Provisioning packages: Windows provisioning makes it easy for IT administrators to configure end-user devices without imaging.
- Microsoft Passport: Microsoft Passport is a two-factor authentication (2FA) system that combines a PIN or biometrics (via Windows Hello) with encrypted keys from a user’s device to provide two-factor authentication.
- Credential Guard: Credential Guard security feature in Windows 10 offers protection against hacking of domain credentials & helps prevent taking over of enterprise networks.
- Sideloading apps: Windows 10 marks a big shift in philosophy from Windows 8. In Windows 10, you’re free to sideload your own universal apps from outside the Windows store — just as you can sideload apps on an Android phone or tablet.
- Mobile Device Management: Windows 10 provides an enterprise management solution to help IT pros manage company security policies and business applications, while avoiding compromise of the users’ privacy on their personal devices.
- Business Store for Windows 10: Designed for organizations, Microsoft Store for Business give IT decision makers and administrators in businesses a flexible way to find, acquire, manage, and distribute free and paid apps in select markets to Windows 10 devices in volume.
- Azure Active Directory features: With features and capabilities of Microsoft Azure Active Directory, it will help you connect to any application, collaborate, manage, and protect your identities.
- Free access to Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack: Using the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) to virtualize applications, manage group policy, will help to reduce downtime, and monitor compliance.
#4: System Requirements
- Required processor: For better performance, We recommend 3 gigahertz (GHz) processor or faster
- Required memory: For better performance, 4GB RAM for 32-bit; 8GB for 64-bit
- Required hard disk space: Free hard disk space: 30 GB
- Required video card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher. Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
- Other system requirements: Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- Additional system requirements: You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms Activation required • Single license • 32 & 64-bits on USB 3.0 media included